Test

The Market Is Out of Control




The market is in full force into earnings season.  This is a time of extreme importance because companies release information on their financial health.   Analysts, hedge fund managers, mutual fund managers, activist investors, investors and pension fund managers listening closely and examine the numbers companies released.  I have to say this was one of the craziest earning seasons I have ever experienced since the internet bubble of the late 90's.  My account which I have 10 holdings was one of the most insane roller coaster rides I have ever experienced in my portfolio.   I had 5 stocks after their earnings release went up over 10% and 5 stocks that went down over 10%.   Yes I am aggressive investor but I still employ the techniques of diversification and optimization to reduce risk.  Even these time proven methods were no match for the crazy drug high levels of cheap money fueling the frenzy of stock speculation.  

Just listen to this video clip provided by CNBC http://www.cnbc.com/id/102644941 Negative interest rates in Europe, money printing that builds nothing and unforeseen future negative impacts of global low interest rates.  I remember in college, my economics and finance professors said money printing and negative interest rates would never happen.   All I can say wrong and we might be screwed.  

Comments