Test

Amazon's Cloud Dominance





I just recently found 2 charts showing Amazon's dominance in Cloud computing.  It is pretty amazing to see how Amazon dominates the space.  The growth in cloud computing is nearly exponential. Just read Amazon's and Microsoft's latest earnings releases and that will tell you how fast cloud computing in growing.  Read Alphabet's earnings release too, Google is spending a large amount of money to play catch up with Amazon and Microsoft.  IBM's acquisition of Red Hat is another prime example of the shift and importance of cloud computing,



I personally been investing heavily into cloud computing and I own both Amazon and Microsoft.  Cloud computing is a disruptive shift in how companies and individuals will meet there computing needs.  Just see the chart below:



Thanks to Moore's law cloud computing has become a reality and cheap so almost anyone can afford it or will afford it.  Companies no longer have to house and buy their own computer and networking equipment, now they can rent computing power.  Companies also have the option of running a hybrid cloud where they rent computing from tech companies while companies have their own networks and data centers.  Regardless of which option a company chooses it is apparent companies will no longer be completely depended on their own networks.

Cloud computer represents a major macro investment theme for the foreseeable future.  Since I will not recommend which companies to buy even though I mentioned I own Amazon and Microsoft stock, you can look up Cloud or Technology ETF and mutual funds or do a search on Cloud Stock to get an idea.  Just read 3rd party research on the facts and not the opinion of Cloud Computing stocks  Take your time in doing your research, some cloud companies stock prices are in the stratosphere.  Remember you dont have to buy at a price you aren't comfortable with.

Comments

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you