Test

Do You Want To Be A Millionaire?




Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope your holiday was wonderful spending time with your family.  To my audience who do not celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you are having a wonderful time.
I recently saw a video from CNBC on how to become a millionaire by age 50.  If you have a ton of debt, believe you are too old or whatever is holding you back do not despair.  Paying off debt faster than the maturity of the loan in my opinion is top priority over retirement funding.  Also if you have very little money to invest and believe you will never become a millionaire, stop that thinking right now.  It is better to invest a little money than no money at all.  No one knows the future holds but since we live in the moment it doesn't mean we do nothing.

Please watch the video: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/26/how-much-money-you-have-to-save-a-month-to-be-a-millionaire-by-age-50.html






Comments