Test

Thoughts About Online Dating



Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed my Impact Series of blog posts.  I plan to continue writing more in the future regarding technology's impact on humanity.  Just today my thoughts are more selfish and inner probing.  I am single and I have been struggling on the dating scene.  Unfortunately my main method of meeting women of late has been online.   Anyhow I will give you my thoughts and experiences regarding online dating.  Like always I want to hear yours

  1. Do not overvalue yourself, this applies to both sexes.  
    1. We all like to think we have above average looks and intelligence.  In reality the vast majority of us are average or fall within 1 standard deviation from the average or median in terms of looks and intelligence.  Perhaps it was our parents who made us believe we are special and better than average.  I am not blaming them but when you are being potty trained at a young age and everyone laughs is happy you took a shit in the toilet you might think you are special.   Sorry for the long answer it was more attempt at being funny.
  2. Use accurate pictures that shows your face and face with body.  Selfies should not be your main profile pictures, nor pictures with sunglasses.  A clear accurate facial photo will do fine.  
  3. Be age conscious.  
    1. Women if you are above 40 don't try for men in there 30's and expect long term relationships.  I am willing to bet some of these men will use you for sex. 
    2. Men if you are above 40 don't try for women in their 20's and expect them to love you for you.  I am willing to bet some of these women will use you for money, high end restaurants and vacations.  If you don't give a shit good for you.  Just remember some of these women will never love you for you.  When you get old and need a diaper trust me these women will not help you. 
  4. Do not email the hottest women.   Why?
    1. They are fake accounts
    2. These women are being bombard with hundreds of emails per day.  How do I know you ask?  I created an account with a woman who was a playboy model and received over 100 emails in 1 hour.  I ran this experiment for 7 days you do the math.    
  5.  Emailing a woman with average looks is a better bet however don't expect a reply right away.  She too is being crushed by emails but not as much as the "hottest women".
  6. Read profiles.  This applies to both men and women.   Now I am not saying read every word because some profiles are way too wordy and insanely boring. 
  7. Be honest with yourself on what you are looking for.  
    1. If you are looking for sex then great be honest about it.
    2. If you are looking for love, great be honest about it.
    3. If you are look to be friends great, just disclose the information.
  8. If you are tall you have an advantage.  We all know all women like tall men.  But this is deceiving.   What does tall mean?  If a woman is 5'2" a man who is 5'5" is taller.  Yet her profile will say 5'10" or 6'.  Nonsense.  The height advance is only a headstart advantage.  If you have a good job and money trust me you will chop the giant down to the size of ant.
  9. Women, stop with the playing so hard to get.  Chasing you in the beginning is fun but you have to want to be caught.  Our patience can only last so long we lose interest and realize you are using us for an ego boost.   Yes women have egos.  Just look in the animal kingdom,  males dont chase females for too long.  Females decide right away who they will mate with.  So stop with the childish games of 10 dates then sex, or see what bullshit I will put this guy through.  Trust me this playing hard to get game will not help you find the good man you are looking for.  Don't believe me just look at the divorce rates in United States and Western World. Let me know how playing hard to get as helped you in your love life.  Then ask yourself why are you still single? 
  10. Women don't expect lavish dinners on the first date just like men shouldn't expect sex on the first date.
  11. Men don't show off and pretend you are a rich guy and go all out on the first date.
  12. Women don't choose heels over a good man.  So what he will be shorter than you if you wear heels.  Why choose an object over love.  
  13. Men don't choose breasts and/or butt over a good woman.  She may not have both but she will have one of the two.  Seriously a booty doesnt provide love, cook dinner and take care of the kids.  So don't be so dumb
  14. Spot looking for the ideal woman or man.  These people don't exist and if they do they will not date you.

I hope you enjoyed this fun yet serious blog post.   

Comments